Skip to main content

Honor Bee Battery problem fixed

Honor Bee Y541-U02 
Hello Guy's Now I'm Telling to a Simple method to solve the battery drained  not using other app way of the simple method just see I'll put one image I'm explaing very shortly just see Its My phone its very good phone three years ago for budget mobile @ low price
 In phone default app Task manager  whenever using the phone before screen lock go to this app and see the all the app is running thats why the reason your battery drained . Just try the tips its solve my battery problem so that's why I informing all of you my friends 
Not only this phone check with every phone and close the unwanted running app your battery will be saved..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Must vist the places in Bengaluru

 

Do You Know the Inventer of Cut/Copy Paste ?

        Larry Tesler         Inventer of   Cut/Copy Paste                                                The Computer Scientist Larry tesler is a inventer of cut/copy paste the time and finger energy save with his intangible creations